Your Audit Firm for Assurance and Due Diligence Services
Our Experience as a UK Audit Firm
We are Chartered Accountants based in London. We audit UK companies, charities and subsidiaries of international companies.
We are regulated by ICAEW. Our audits are fully compliant with:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- FRS102 under the Financial Reporting Council
- The Charities Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP)
Our staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb, Fujifilm – and many smaller international and UK businesses.
Benefits of Our Services
- We can minimise our time at your office because we partially audit remotely.
- We minimise the time required by your staff, and directors, as we have significant experience auditing systems such as:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Sage 200
Key Reasons for Audit, Assurance and Due Diligence
Audits are often mandatory in the UK. They are especially valuable when needing to undertake due diligence on:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
We provide assurance that:
- You are compliant with all legislation
- You better understand your commercial risks
Our due diligence services provide assurance by examining:
- Value drivers
- Financial accounting
Contact us to learn how we can improve your audit – and increase your assurance.