Linda Johnson (ICAI)
- Distinction with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce First class Bharathiar University (India)
- Associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Masters in Business Administration from Bharathiar University (India).
- Soon to qualify in the UK as ACCA under the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Linda has 10 years of financial experience working with: individuals and corporations, public and private sector, She has a significant understanding of corporate governance and government regulations. She’s dedicated and meticulous and a Johnson’s Board member, joining is in 2019.
She entered the corporate world in 2009 as a financial analyst and was promoted to financial controllership and then group financial officer roles.
She divides takes charge of identifying key areas and objectives and has a track record of completing tasks on time and providing several stakeholders with financial reports and analysis upon request.
- Financial analyst and General ledger controllership (June 2009 – April 2014) – The Aditya Birla Group (Textiles & Apparel), India.
- General Manager Finance / Group controllership (April 2014 – December 2018) – The Stumpp Schuele & Somappa Group, India.
- Financial reporting & analysis
- Management reporting – MIS
- Reporting techniques – various programmes – SAP / Xero / Quickbooks / Sage / Tally.
- System Automation – Finance & accounting
- Solution to accounting intricacies
- Client relationship management