Due Diligence Service
We provide a due diligence service as Chartered Accountants and registered auditors. We’ll help you mitigate your deal risks and negotiate better terms, conditions and prices.
- Business buyers.
- Business sellers.
- SMEs when due diligence is unaffordable.
Our Due Diligence Capability
- Our due diligence team is innovative, fast, flexible and backed by our London auditors.
- We’ll help you develop suitable funding structures including securitisation, guarantees, risk analysis, term funding, working capital funding, and long-term cash flow.
- We’ll ensure finance gremlins are not created by the deal structure, e.g. from slow-paying debtors.
- We’ll eliminate tax risks – and optimise the overall tax structure – using our in-depth in-house tax expertise including a Chartered Tax Advisor.
Real World Due Diligence Expertise
We understand acquisition transactions. We’ve made multiple successful acquisitions ourselves – rather than just advising on them. Stuart Thomson, our MD:
- Was previously a Private Equity principal.
- Advised on the PFI of a hospital, the debt restructure of Croydon Tramlink and the National Air Traffic Control System (NATS) privatisation.
Johnsons – Chartered Accountants
- We’re a growing, full-service, mid-sized firm of Chartered Accountants – and are small enough to care.
- We’ve the resources and expertise to complete your due diligence and audit requirements rapidly.
- Our fees are significantly less than those of a typical central London firm.
Contact us to learn how our due diligence audit will help reduce your risks – and negotiate a better deal. You’ll be pleased you did.