Audit Firm London and the South East
Our Experience as a London Audit Firm
We are an audit firm in London – and Chartered Accountants. We audit UK companies, charities and subsidiaries of international companies.
We are regulated by ICAEW. Our audits are fully compliant with:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- FRS102 under the Financial Reporting Council
- The Charities Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP)
Our audit staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb, Fujifilm – and many smaller international and UK businesses.
Benefits of Our Audit Services
- We help ensure you:
- Are compliant with UK legislation.
- Better understand your commercial risks.
- We are a full-service audit firm, based in West London – significantly less expensive than a typical firm based in Central London.
- We can minimise time at your office because we partially audit remotely.
- We work efficiently and minimise the time required by your staff, and directors, as we have significant experience auditing most accounting and ERP systems.
- With 45 staff we have the depth of resources to meet your requirements for an audit firm – and we’re small enough for us to care for you as a client.
- Our due diligence services provide assurance by your examining:
- Value drivers.
- Financial accounting.
Audit and Due Diligence Examples
- Whilst performing a standard audit of a new client we identified they had not previously claimed their Employer’s allowances. Our tax team were able to reclaim them for the previous 4 tax years, saving the client considerable costs.
- A new client needed an audit completed within 14 days of contacting us – and they also had little time available to liaise with us. We accessed their records remotely and then audited the company with minimum impact on the client’s management time. We signed off the audit report, by the filing deadline, without jeopardising its quality.
- We identified during our first audit that our client had held patents. This enabled them to make significant tax savings. We were then able to save 9% of the company’s relevant profit – and make back-claims on profits for the previous six years.
Contact us to learn how we can improve your audit – and increase your assurance.