ICAEW Registered Audit Firm London
We’re an ICAEW registered audit firm based in West London with significant experience in:
- External company audit of UK limited companies (LLCs), PLCs and LLPs.
- Charity audit
- Audits of UK subsidiaries of international groups
- PIE audits
- Audits of specific company sectors
Our audit fees are considerably less than those of a typical central London firm.
Reducing Your Statutory Audit Workload
We’ll reduce your external audit workload by:
- Reducing your audit emails and queries by using our audit portal, specifically designed for this purpose.
- Minimising our time at your office – by working remotely when able to do so.
- Leveraging our previous experience of auditing many accounting and ERP systems.
- Working efficiently – and minimising the time required by your staff and directors.
External Audit Clients
Our audit staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb, Fujifilm – and many smaller international and UK businesses. We have a client on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and audit well-known companies, including Sharp Electronics and Kuoni.
Benefits of Our London Audit Service
We help ensure you comply with UK legislation and better understand your commercial risks. Our due diligence services provide assurance by examining your financial accounting and value drivers.
Audit Firm Compliance
We’re regulated by the ICAEW. When required, our audits are fully compliant with the following:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- FRS102, 102 Section 1A, 103 and 104 under the UK FRC.
- Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) testing of UK subsidiaries of US-listed companies.
- International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- We have a team of 10 experienced auditors from top-4 and top-15 firms.
- We are a full-service, mid-sized audit firm (60 staff). We have the resources to meet your audit requirements – and are small enough to care.
Audit Case Studies
- A new client needed an audit completed within 14 days of contacting us – and they also had little time available to liaise with us. We accessed their records remotely and audited the company with minimum impact on their management. We signed off the audit report by the filing deadline without jeopardising its quality.
- We identified a new client had not claimed their Employer’s allowances. We reclaimed them for the previous four tax years – saving our client considerable costs.
- We identified during our first audit that a new client held patents. We saved 9% of the company’s relevant profit and also made back claims on profits for the previous six years.
Contact us today to relieve your audit headache, comply with UK legislation, and reduce your audit fee. You’ll be pleased you did.