Audit Firm London
Our Experience as a London Audit Firm
We are an audit firm in London – and Chartered Accountants. We audit UK companies, charities and subsidiaries of international companies.
We are regulated by ICAEW. Our audits are fully compliant with:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- FRS102 under the Financial Reporting Council.
- The Charities Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP).
We’re a mid-sized firm (60 staff). We have the resources to meet your requirements for an audit firm – and we’re small enough to care for you as a client.
Our audit staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb, Fujifilm – and many smaller international and UK businesses. We have a client on the LSE. We work with many well-known household names including Sharp Electronics and Kuoni.
Our Audit Team
We have a team of 10 experienced, ex-top 4, ex-top 15 auditors. We can employ an in-house Chartered Tax Advisor – and a range of other in-house professionals providing further advice. (See Case Studies below.)
Benefits of Our Audit Services
- We help ensure you:
- Are compliant with UK legislation.
- Better understand your commercial risks.
- We are a full-service audit firm, based in West London – significantly less expensive than a typical firm based in Central London.
- We can minimise time at your office because we partially audit remotely.
- We work efficiently and minimise the time required by your staff, and directors, as we have significant experience auditing most accounting and ERP systems.
- Our due diligence services provide assurance by your examining:
- Value drivers.
- Financial accounting.
- Our in-house professionals provide integrated advice. (See Case Studies below.)
Audit and Due Diligence Case Studies
- Whilst performing a standard audit of a new client we identified they had not previously claimed their Employer’s allowances. Our tax team were able to reclaim them for the previous 4 tax years, saving the client considerable costs.
- A new client needed an audit completed within 14 days of contacting us – and they also had little time available to liaise with us. We accessed their records remotely and then audited the company with minimum impact on the client’s management time. We signed off the audit report, by the filing deadline, without jeopardising its quality.
- We identified during our first audit that our client had held patents. This enabled them to make significant tax savings. We were then able to save 9% of the company’s relevant profit – and make back-claims on profits for the previous six years.
Contact us to learn how we can improve your audit – and increase your assurance. You’ll be pleased you did.