Audit Firm Isle of Man
Audit Firm Isle of Man
Isle of Man Auditor
We are an authorised Isle of Man audit firm and Chartered Accountants. We audit:
- Isle of Man PLCs, limited companies and LLPs
- Isle of Man charities
- Isle of Man subsidiaries of international groups
- Specific companies sectors
Our audit overheads are significantly less than those of a typical central London firm.
Reducing Your Audit Workload
We’ll reduce your audit workload by:
- Minimising your audit emails – and queries – by using our audit portal, specifically designed for this purpose.
- Minimising our time at your office – by working remotely when able to do so.
- Leveraging our previous experience of auditing many accounting and ERP systems.
- Working efficiently – and minimising the time required by your staff, and directors.
Our audit staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb, Fujifilm. We audit many listed clients, well-known companies including Sharp Electronics and Kuoni – and many smaller international and UK businesses.
Our Isle of Man Audit Team
- We have a team of 15 experienced auditors from top-4 and top-15 firms.
- We are a full-service, mid-sized audit firm (70 staff). We have the resources to meet your audit requirements – and are small enough to care.
Benefits of Our Audit Services
We help ensure you are compliant with UK legislation and better understand your commercial risks. Our due diligence services provide assurance by examining your financial accounting and value drivers.
Meeting Your Isle of Man Regulatory Compliance Requirements
Our audits meet Isle of Man regulatory compliance requirements and also when required:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- FRS102, 102 Section 1A, 103 and 104 under the UK FRC.
- Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) testing of UK subsidiaries of US-listed companies.
- International Accounting Standards (IAS).
We are authorised by the UK Financial Reporting Council (FRC) to undertake your Public Interest Entity audit (PIE audit). We’re regulated by ICAEW.
Audit Case Studies
- Whilst auditing a new client we identified they had not previously claimed their Employer’s allowances. We were able to reclaim them – for the previous 4 tax years – saving our client considerable costs.
- A new client needed an audit completed within 14 days of contacting us. They also had little time available to liaise with us. We accessed their records remotely and audited the company with minimum impact on our client’s management. We signed off the audit report by the filing deadline without jeopardising its quality.
- During our first audit, we identified that our client had held patents. We saved 9% of the company’s relevant profit – and also made back-claims on profits for the previous six years.
Contact us today to relieve your audit headache. You’ll be pleased you did.