Tax Advisor Services – International VAT Specialist
International VAT advice often requires more than just compliance. It frequently includes structuring business affairs to minimise VAT costs and administration.
We help clients in areas such as:
- Cross Border Intra EU VAT.
- Only complete VAT forms for the UK.
- Import – Export VAT.
- Special areas:
- Distance selling into overseas countries.
- Digital delivery of services.
- Use of VAT warehouses.
International VAT Advisor Services Examples
- We helped restructure an online merchandise platform to avoid the administrative headache of cross border VAT reporting.
- When a client’s previous accountant resigned due to international VAT matters we undertook a review of the clients operations. We explained the VAT implications enabling them to become VAT compliant (for the first time).
Contact us for help and advice with your international VAT requirements.