London VAT Agent and VAT Representative
We’ll help you manage and improve your VAT position because we’re more than standard UK Chartered Accountants.
- Working as either your VAT Agent or VAT Representative, we will manage all aspects of your UK VAT, and financial reporting, including:
- Registering you or your company for VAT.
- Managing drop-shipping VAT.
- Collating and processing your accounts receivable and accounts payable data.
- Producing and submitting your VAT Return to HMRC (the UK tax authority).
- Our London bookkeepers and accountants can fulfil all your VAT requirements – from data entry to management reporting. Leaving you free to focus on managing your business.
- 60% of our tax staff have previously worked for HMRC – so we know how to effectively work with them – on your behalf.
VAT Accountant London
We can advise across all of your business and personal tax affairs. We’ll optimise your current situation – and help you better plan for your future. Our services include:
- Cross Border VAT Advice
- Charity VAT Advice – including Not for Profit and Disability
- Property VAT Advice
- Partial Exemption VAT Advice
- Import Export VAT Advice
Examples of Our VAT Services
- Our team has advised on partial exemption matters in order to secure a one-off refund of several £100,000s and reduce ongoing irrecoverable VAT by a similar amount. This enabled the company to continue to trade.
- We secured a VAT refund for a disabled tax client on domestic construction works as part of home improvements.
- We advised a client in the healthcare industry on improving its competitiveness by applying VAT reliefs passed on to customers.
- We advised a property development client on purchasing commercial property and converting it to residential property. Our advice enabled our client to acquire the property by reducing its development costs.
- We obtained a new client from another accountant. (They had resigned as the work was too complex.) The client group comprised three UK-limited companies. They acquired goods from China by shipping containers that docked at various European ports for onward transmission to consumers. We eliminated their UK VAT exposure and eased their angst on UK tax matters, allowing them to focus on their business.
Contact us for help managing and minimising your VAT – or resolving historic issues.