Interim and Part-Time CFOs and Financial Directors
We provide Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and Financial Directors (FDs) on an: interim, part-time, full-time or ad-hoc basis – 52 weeks a year
We can fill the skills gap for maternity leave, illness, holidays or whilst you are recruiting a new FD.
Our CFOs and FDs provide:
- Decades of experience – across a large number of companies.
- Strategic advice.
- Direction and feedback on developments of the business.
- A sounding board – helping you review assumptions.
- Tax Advice.
- In-depth financial management.
- Financing/loan negotiation skills.
- Property negotiations.
Not all activities require CFO/FD level experience. Our mix-and-match approach enables you to select staff to meet your specific needs – for specific skills sets – or for lower costs e.g.
- Financial Controllers and accountants – to manage your reporting
- Bookkeeping – for your data entry
- Ex-HMRC tax advisors (and a Chartered Tax Advisor) – to reduce your tax liabilities.
- Systems development staff to automate processes to reduce data processing costs and errors.
Our blended, mix-and-match, approach results in:
- Lower costs.
- Greater flexibility.
- Skills matched to your specific needs.
Contact us to fill your financial skills gap. You’ll be pleased you did.