Probate Accountant – Probate Execution and Probate Estate Administration
As your probate accountant, our Probate Estate Administration will save you the time, anxiety and frustration of managing probate with HMRC. We also frequently lower estate and probate-related taxes.
We are authorised to undertake probate execution, and probate estate administration, by the Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales.
Lower Costs, Taxes and Risks
The advantages of using our probate administration and execution services are:
- Our fees are normally significantly less than a lawyer’s.
- Even when presented with an existing will, we can help you minimise a wide range of taxes such as:
- We ensure your tax returns and submissions to HMRC are correct.
- We will lower your risks when dealing with HMRC.
- We can create and manage Trust Funds to secure your wealth for the future.
Probate Execution Case Study
The Probate Problem
Our Client, in his 80s, owned a hotel and wanted to minimise his inheritance tax (IHT) and ensure his estate passed to his children.
How We Helped
We used our combined expertise in tax planning, investment management and probate to meet his objectives. We then helped him implement it correctly – ensuring arrangements were watertight. Our probate arm will also administer his estate.
The Client’s estate will be passed on to children and his family will save £2m in taxes.
Contact us today to reduce your probate costs and taxes – and relieve your probate headache. You’ll be pleased you did.
Please note: We only work on uncontested probate.