Personal Tax Returns
We complete a large number of personal tax returns.
We’ll minimise your taxes by taking a holistic and building an understand your financial affairs and aspirations. For example, whether you claim a relief in one year or another can affect your taxes and your mortgage.
We help with areas such as:
- Capital Gains Tax.
- Income Tax.
- Inheritance Tax.
- Trust Funds.
- Non-Domiciles and Income Tax (remittance basis, RBC ,double taxation, tax treaties, residency).
- Tax Investigations and Tax Enquiries We have a strong record of bringing tax investigations to a swift and successful conclusion.
We can also help with complex taxation issues such as:
1) Personal Tax Advice for Non-Residents
The UK tax net affects non-residents with UK income – often overseas landlords. We’re able to manage with the complexities of double taxation, disregarded income and the availability of allowances.
2) Personal Tax Advice on Relocating to the UK
We advise employees and employers relocating to the UK. We identify often significant opportunities to reduce UK taxes.
3) Personal Tax Advice on Leaving the UK
It is important to get professional tax advice as early as possible before leaving the UK – as it can affect your income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
We secured a significant tax refund of several hundreds of thousands of pounds for a former UK employee of a multi-national company because his employer decided erroneously to tax a post cessation bonus.